Got this from Jenni Epperson’s blog. i find it really nice and thought of re-blogging it. i think we should all read this list everyday as constant reminders.. its things you already know you should be doing or thinking but most of the time, we forget about it. Jenni even suggests to have this list printed out and placed on the bathroom mirror. i dont think its a bad idea :) Guidelines for a successful and wise 2011
01. Drink plenty of water.
02. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper
03. Live with the 3 E’s: Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.
04. Make time to pray.
05. Play more games.
06. Read more books than you did in 2010.
07. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
08. Sleep for 7 hours each day.
09. Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
10. Know your limits.
11. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
12. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
13. Dream more while you are awake.
14. Envy is a waste of time; you already have all you need.
15. Forget issues of the past don’t remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
16. Life is too short to waste time hating others.
17. Make peace with your past and accept your mistakes. We’re only human.
18. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
19. Smile and laugh more often.
20. You don’t have to win every argument, agree to disagree.
21. Call your family and friends more often.
22. Each day give something good to others.
23. Forgive everyone for everything, even thought it’s hard!
24. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
25. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
26. What other people think of you is none of your business. Who cares?
27. Do the right thing!
28. TIME heals everything.
29. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
30. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
Reblog if you agree.
Got this from Jenni Epperson’s blog. i find it really nice and thought of re-blogging it. i think we should all read this list everyday as constant reminders.. its things you already know you should be doing or thinking but most of the time, we forget about it. Jenni even suggests to have this list printed out and placed on the bathroom mirror. i dont think its a bad idea :)
Guidelines for a successful and wise 2011
MEDICard Philippines Inc. ♥
The number one health card in our country :)
Spending my 600 hours or a two months and a half in this company is such an honor. From superior, staff, messenger down to janitor are very much accommodating to us - OJT! We never leave without any trace of memories :)
Possing like a pro! haha.
During Christmas had some raffles and gifts from our superior!
The minions :)
This is one of the best staying in here! haha
From URG Dept. Sir Mike :)
Ghaaaaaaaaaaaad! That’s Ma’am Angel the fairest in the company. And Sir. Randy the model employee.
Siyempre di pwedengg mawala ‘to ☺
Our Marketing Manager requested to have some wacky pose. Haha.
With the Asst. Manager - Ma’am Coco and Manager - Ms. Mirriam V. :)